Jorge Lorenzo: My rival is Casey Stoner, Not Valentino Rossi | Sports News in Sport Memos

sportmemos – Valentino Rossi failed to defend the champion title in 2010. Valentino Rossi on Yamaha’s final season with three ranked only the final standings.

Decreased achievement Valentino Rossi proved his ability to be incorporated into a ‘second level’ by Jorge Lorenzo, a former teammate at Yamaha.

“My biggest rival is Casey Stoner. In my opinion, through level I and him as same,” Jorge Lorenzo said in a press conference at the Jakarta Convention Centre (JCC), Jakarta, Friday, January 14, 2011.

“After me and Casey Stoner, there are (Dani) Pedrosa, Valentino (Rossi), (Marco) Marco Simoncelli, and Ben Spies. Different both levels is indeed little, but for me, me and Stoner fastest,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment